Celebrity Style Guide

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Group
    Pl@net Butler

Status

Makeup-Free Kim Kardashian's
    Morning Workout.

Getting an early jump on the day, Kim Kardashian was spotted arriving at her gym in Los Angeles this morning (June 12).

The “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” cutie chatted on her mobile phone while she walked through the parking lot, sporting a makeup-free complexion and an all-black workout ensemble.

Last Friday (June 8) Kim traveled to Ireland to surprise her boyfriend Kanye West for his 35th birthday, and she brought with her some news about the gift of all gifts.

kimk-61212-%20(2)

Ms. Kardashian purchased a Lamborghini sports car valued at $750,000 for West, and the black beauty is waiting for Kanye in Los Angeles.

An insider told press, “He’s always wanted a black Lamborghini, and Kim wanted to get him something completely over the top.

2.     Like  

Group
    Pl@net Butler

Status

Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick's
    Calabasas Fun-Day with Mason.

kourt-k-061612-%20(1)

Spending a day together as a family, Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick took their son Mason to the Calabasas Farmers Market in California on Saturday afternoon (June 16).

The stylish trio looked very happy as the little one munched on a yummy treat while his beautiful mom showed off her large baby bump in a navy blue maxi dress.

kourt-k-061612-%20(24)

Before arriving at the market, the growing family stopped by the Coffee Bean for a refreshing cold drink for Mason before attempting to take two-year-old to pet the animals at a Calabasas petting zoo, which was closed.

The oldest Kardashian sister is just days away from giving birth to the family's newest addition of a little girl.

kourt-k-061612-%20(23)

3.     Like  

Group
    Pl@net Butler

Status

Kim Kardashian & Kanye West:
    L'Avenue Lovers.

After filling up on a midday bite to eat alongside one another, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West were spotted exiting L’Avenue restaurant in Paris, France on Sunday afternoon (June 17).

The well-dressed duo looked to be enjoying their time together with the brunette beauty sporting an army green strapless dress with black boots and her hair pulled into a tight ponytail.

kim-k-3

As previously reported, the famed reality star looks to be eating a plethora of fine cuisine in the City of Lights as she recently tweeted a photo of Escargot from the popular French eatery L'Ami Louis with the caption, “To eat or not to eat?”

Meanwhile, the time in the City of Lights comes just as Kim, her mom Kris/a> and the rest of the Kardashian/Jenner family will be featured in a special “Oprah’s Next Chapter" interview airing tonight at 8/7c on OWN.

kim-k-4

4.     Like  

Group
    Pl@net Butler

Status

Kim Kardashian & Kanye West's
    Parisian Lamborghini Lovin'.

Hitting the streets in style, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West were spotted out and about in Paris, France in the rapper’s white Lamborghini on Monday (June 18).

The happy couple smiled as swarms of photographers attempted to get a look inside to catch a glimpse of the reality television star who donned a tight black dress with sheer sides.

kim-kardashian-061812-%20(11)

In recent news, the Kardashian clan sat down with Oprah Winfrey on “Oprah’s Next Chapter," which aired on Sunday (June 17).

On the show, Kim gave credit to her infamous sex-tape for making people aware who she is, adding, “You know, I think that's how I was definitely introduced to the world. It was a negative way, so I felt like I really had to work ten times harder to get people to see the real me."

5.     Like  

Group
    Pl@net Butler

Status

Kim Kardashian Shops with Kanye,
    Subpoenas Ex-Husband's Former Flame.

Climbing out of a white Lamborghini, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West were spotted arriving at the APC store for some shopping in Paris, France on Tuesday (June 19).

After parking on the side of the street the reality T.V. star strutted across the street in thigh-high snake skin boots and a beige a-symmetrical dress while her raper boyfriend donned a simple white tee-shirt and dark jeans.

Showing off her elaborate lifestyle, Kim tweeted a picture of a garage-full of expensive cars, adding, "Lamborghini Merci... Excuse my French when I'm in France...I'm just sayin'".

kim-kardashian-061912-%20(3)

Although the 31-year-old bombshell has been enjoying time with her new beau, she's still working her way through a divorce with NBA's Brooklyn Nets star Kris Humphries.

Recently, Kim subpoenaed Humphries’ ex-girlfriend, Myla Sinanaj, to testify in the couple's divorce case as Kardashian's lawyers try to find out whether Kris mentioned anything to Sinanaj about his fraud claims during their secret five-month relationship.

Although the pending divorce is dragging on, Kim seems to be keeping a positive attitude, tweeting yesterday, "Even if your heart leads you in the wrong direction sometimes, your internal GPS will take you where your meant to be in the end! ‪#HaveFaith".

6.     Like  

Group
    Pl@net Butler

Status

Kim Kardashian's
    Cleavage-Baring Parisian Retail Romp.

kim-62012-%20(9)

Stepping out for a round of retail therapy, Kim Kardashian was spotted in Paris, France earlier this afternoon (June 20).

The “Disaster Movie” dame looked to be showing off her ample cleavage as she strolled around the City of Light in a revealing top and matching skirt with gladiator sandals.

Kim recently gave an interview to Oprah Winfrey in which she claimed she was “bored” during her 72-day marriage to Kris Humphries.

kim-62012-%20(8)

However, insiders are claiming the sentiments were nothing more than a “sympathy play” to increase her favor with the public before giving depositions in her divorce case.

One source declared that Ms. Kardashian “didn’t look bored and didn’t sound like she was bored” during her marriage.

7.     Like  

Group
    Pl@net Butler

Status

Kim Kardashian
    Helps Kanye Close Out 'Watch The Throne' Tour.

Still alongside her man as he draws a close to his European tour travels, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West were spotted as they stepped out in Birmingham, UK on Friday evening (June 22).

The E! reality star and her man did their best to sneak out of the hotel unnoticed while on the way to the LG Arena - at which Kanye's wrapping up his ambitious Watch The Throne Tour alongside co-headliner, Jay-Z.

Kim and Kanye's time overseas together comes as Miss Kardashian and her famous family have been the focus of an OWN special 'Next Chapter' in which they're interviewed by Oprah Winfrey.

kim-kanye-062212-%20(7a)

In a sneak peek from this Sunday's (June 24) episode, 31-year-old Kim is asked about her new relationship with Kanye, of which she says, ”It’s very comforting to have someone that knows everything about you, that respects you, understands, has gone through the similar things.:".

Happy that she's finally more than friends with West, Kardashian added, “I don’t know why it took, you know, so long for us to kind of get together. But I think I needed to go through all of my experiences and some that he’s gone through."

8.     Like  

Group
    Pl@net Butler

Status

Kim Kardashian:
    ATL, Here I Come!

kim-kardashian-062612-%20(2)

Getting ready to jet out of La La land once again, Kim Kardashian was spotted leaving her home in Los Angeles, CA on Tuesday afternoon (June 26).

The beautiful reality TV starlet looked sleek as she was seen decked out in an all-black leather ensemble as she headed off to the airport, tweeting, “Heading out to ATL shaaaaawwwwty!

kim-kardashian-062612-%20(4)

Switching to other personal news, Kim K’s infamous 72 day marriage to NBA player, Kris Humphries, is once again making headlines.

Yesterday, the 31 year-old’s legal team made their way to Humphries’ town of Minneapolis where they began the questioning process on his accusations that Kim defrauded him by marrying him strictly for publicity and television ratings.

At this time both parties’ depositions are being recorded and once complete, a trial date can be set for their long awaited divorce.

kim-kardashian-062612-%20(10)

9.     Like  

Group
    Pl@net Butler

Status

White Hot Kim Kardashian's
    Sherman Oaks Studio Stop.

kim-kardashian-062812-%20(12)

She's all business all the time, and Kim Kardashian was back at it as she paid a visit to a local studio in Sherman Oaks, CA on Thursday (June 28).

The 31-year-old brunette beauty looked summertime stylish in a sleeveless white top, white ripped skinny jeans and matching designer heels during the midday excursion.

The sighting comes just after Kim confirmed that Oprah Winfrey will be making an appearance on her family's hit E! reality series, "Keeping Up with the Kardashians".

kim-kardashian-062812-%20(5)

Voicing her excitement, Miss Kardashian took to her blog to dish about the special guest star, writing, "Make sure you guys stay tuned to this season of 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' because we'll have a very special guest appearing on the show ... Oprah Winfrey!"

Kim enthusiastically added, "We filmed the behind the scenes of our interview with Oprah for the show, so I'm excited for you all to see how things went down with Oprah and the OWN crew at my mom's house! It was an incredible day for us all and one we will never forget."

kim-kardashian-062812-%20(3)

10.     Like  

Group
    Pl@net Butler

Status

Kim Kardashian & Kanye West's
    Charitable Children's Hospital Visit.

Gearing up for the day ahead, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West were spotted leaving Kim’s house in Los Angeles this morning (June 29).

The “Disaster Movie” dame and her “Love Lockdown” rapper boyfriend looked a bit weary of the paparazzi that were waiting for them as they made their exit while en route to commendably pay a visit to the local Children's Hospital.

And though she’s widely considered quite the buxom babe, Kim told press she’s always dealing with little annoyances with her body.

kim-kanye-ch-062912-%20(3)

I’m such a perfectionist that I’m not really completely happy with my body. I don’t like my thighs, I wear spanx a lot, they’re like the greatest invention.

I like to do a little QuickTrim cleanse before bikini time and photo shoots and if I’ve got something coming up I don’t eat as bad and I work out all the time,” she added.

11.     Like  

Group
    Pl@net Butler

Status

Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick:
    Wedding Bells in the Future ?

trio-063012-%20(7)

Still carrying quite the extra load, Kourtney Kardashian was spotted spending a day with Scott and Mason Disick in Calabasas, CA on Saturday afternoon (June 30).

The reality star family picked up some caffeine at the Coffee Bean before heading to the theater to catch a movie while the brunette beauty showed off her growing baby bump in a fitted black dress.

On a recent episode of “Keeping Up with the Kardashians,” the father of the eldest sister’s baby confronted her saying, “The whole reason I had another kid with you is because you agreed to get married,” adding, “"You broke the contract -- you broke the deal."

kourt-063012-%20(1)

Kourtney kindly responded, “"I know that I'm indecisive but I'm not indecisive with you. I'm obviously committed to us, even though we're not getting married, and I thought that that was understood."

Although there are no wedding bells in the near future, we can’t wait to see the 33-year-old’s new baby girl!

trio-063012-%20(10)

12.     Like  

Group
    Pl@net Butler

Status

Kim & Kanye's
    Movie Date with Kourtney, Scott & Mason.

kim-kanye-kourt-063012-%20(3)

Catching one of the weekend’s hot releases, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West were spotted hitting up a movie theater in Los Angeles, CA on Saturday afternoon (June 30).

The hot celeb couple walked with their arms linked as they donned monochromatic outfits while meeting up with Kourtney Kardashian, Scott Disick and their too cute tot, Mason.

kim-kanye-kourt-063012-%20(2)

In related news, the 31-year-old reality queen recently opened up about her body insecurities to U.K.'s "ITV Lorraine Show" saying that she "thinks" she’s comfortable with her appearance then later adding, “Well, no, I'm such a perfectionist. I don't think I'm ever really comfortable."

She admitted that one of her biggest insecurities are her thighs adding, "I still have some cellulite," and that Spanx are "the greatest invention."

kim-kanye-kourt-063012-%20(4)

kim-kanye-kourt-063012-%20(1)

13.     Like  

Group
    Pl@net Butler

Status

Kim Kardashian:
    "So Happy" for Kanye at the 2012 BET Awards.

kim-kardashian-070112-%20(9)

Joining her man at the star-studded spectacle, Kim Kardashian dazzled in a backless white frock as she attended the 2012 BET Awards in Los Angeles, CA on Sunday (July 1).

The E! reality star sat front row at the Shrine Auditorium alongside boyfriend Kanye West, Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z while also spending time chatting it up with Nicki Minaj during the course of the festivities.

Expressing her joy for her beau - who took the stage with his group G.O.O.D. Music and won a pair of trophies - Kim tweeted at ceremony's end, "I'm so happy for my baby tonight! Dope performance & won some BET Awards!"

kim-kardashian-070112-%20(10)

Hosted by "Pulp Fiction" actor Samuel L. Jackson, the annual BET event featured performances by Kim's man Kanye's new group G.O.O.D. Music, as well as top acts such as Usher, Rick Ross, Chris Brown, and Nicki Minaj.

Including special tributes to the late, great Whitney Houston, as well as Rev. Al Sharpton as the Humanitarian Award honoree and Maze featuring Frankie Beverly as the Life Achievement Award winner, other BET winners included Big Sean as Best New Artist, Chris Brown as Best Male R&B Artist and Mindless Behavior as the CocaCola Viewers' Choice selection.

kim-kardashian-070112-%20(4)

14.     Like  

Group
    Pl@net Butler

Status

Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick:
    Nate n' Al's Deli Duo.

kourtney-scott-070212-%20(2)

Grabbing a quick bite to eat, Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick were spotted leaving Nate n' Al's Deli in Beverly Hills, CA on Monday afternoon (July 2).

The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" starlet looked gorgeous in one of her standard maxi dresses with sandals as she walked side by side with her longtime boyfriend who seem to be getting along as she shared, "Surprise! @ScottDisick made me a treat of oreos and a glass of milk by my bed! Such a sweet surprise!"

kourtney-scott-070212-%20(3)

In recent Karadashian news, Disick appears to be straying back to his old habits in the newest episodes of the family's reality television show.

According to addiction expert Dr. Sheila Forman, "I would encourage Kourtney to talk to Scott to get back into rehab. And if he's not willing to do that, then she needs to separate herself. She can't put this newborn or Mason in the path of someone who is erratic and self-destructive."

Do you agree?

kourtney-scott-070212-%20(1)

15.     Like  

Group
    Pl@net Butler

Status

Kim Kardashian & Kanye West:
    Contrasting Parisian Lovers.

After a fun night at the BET Awards, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West were spotted in Paris, France once again on Tuesday (July 2).

The lovebirds looked their best on the streets in contrasting outfits during the city’s fashion week and the brunette beauty revealed her reason behind the trip sharing, “Hopped off the plane in Paris, now in a Stephane Rolland fitting! Can't wait for his couture show tomorrow!

kim-kanye-070212-%20(4)

As previously reported, the couple attended the star-studded award show on Sunday evening (July 1) in Los Angeles, CA.

Miss Kardashian was excited for her “Flashing Lights” performer after his successful evening and tweeted, "I'm so happy for my baby tonight! Dope performance & won some BET Awards!"

155 replies since 1/1/2012, 14:06   8933 views