Celebrity Style Guide

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Group
    Pl@net Butler

Status

Kanye West & Kim Kardashian:
    Holding Hands in NYC.

Things are heating up between Kanye West and Kim Kardashian as the two were spotted heading into a movie premiere at Tribeca Film Festival in New York City tonight (April 24).

The reality television star was keeping coy about the budding romance, but the two have been spotted holding hands more than once and tonight the couple looked sharp as Kim rocked her standard slicked back bun with a tight black and white dress.

kim-kardashian-042412-%20(2)

In family news, the 31-year-old socialite went to Twitter today to express a serious message to her more than 14 million followers, stating, “Today lets all stand together & remember the 1.5 million people who were massacred in the Armenian Genocide. April 24th, 1915. #NEVERFORGET

Today is the 97th anniversary of the mass murders in Armenia performed by the Ottoman Turks, and the topic is very close to the Kardashian family.

2.     Like  

Group
    Pl@net Butler

Status

Kim Kardashian's
    Stylish Big Apple Lunch Excursion.

kim-kardashian-042612-%20(3)

Satisfying her midday hunger, Kim Kardashian was spotted heading off to grab a bite to eat for lunch in New York City today (April 26).

Joined by buddy Jonathan Cheban, the “Disaster Movie” babe looked cute and casual in a white blouse and grey trousers as she strolled over to Macelleria restaurant.

kim-kardashian-042612-%20(9)

And it sounds like Kim will be attending the White House Correspondents’ Association dinner in Washington DC this weekend as a guest of the FOX News Network.

Ms. Kardashian is said to be bringing her mother Kris Jenner along for the ride, while Lindsay Lohan and her attorney Shawn Holley will also sit at the FOX table.

kim-kardashian-042612-%20(8)

3.     Like  

Group
    Pl@net Butler

Status

Kim Kardashian
    Denies Nude Pic Hangs with Khloe & Lamar.

Always sticking close by one another, sisters Kim and Khloe Kardashian were spotted leaving their posh New York City hotel alongside Lamar Odom this afternoon (April 27).

The E! reality ladies looked to be taking some fashion from the court as basketball wife Khloe donned a backward cap and a leathered-out Kim sported a pair of Michael Jordan sneakers for the outing.

kim-khloe-42712-%20(4)

Meanwhile, Kim is once again the center of an internet rumor, after a picture of a woman making eggs in the buff began circling the Web with her name attached to it.

And while she has been the subject leaked private moments in the past, Kardashian denies that the brunette girl in the graphic snapshot is her this time around.

kim-khloe-42712-%20(3)

4.     Like  

Group
    Pl@net Butler

Status

Kim Kardashian
    Dazzles at White House Correspondents' Dinner.

Having flown into town from NYC early this morning, Kim Kardashian looked gorgeous in green as she arrived for the 98th Annual White House Correspondents' Association Dinner in Washington, DC on Saturday night (April 28).

Held at the Washington Hilton, the E! reality star worked the red carpet while joined at the extravagant affair by her mother, Kris Jenner.

kim-kardashian-whcd-042812-%20(9)

Excitedly tweeting about the evening's plans, Kim messaged earlier in the day, "Just landed in DC heading to the White House Correspondents' dinner tonight with @KrisJenner! Very exciting!"

With Jimmy Kimmel playing host at the annual event, this year's edition will raise money for the CURE and The White Ribbon Alliance for Safe Motherhood organizations.

kim-kardashian-whcd-042812-%20(7)

5.     Like  

Group
    Pl@net Butler

Status

Kim Kardashian & Kanye West's
    Sunday Serafina Date.

kim-042912-%20(2)

Out and about after a night at the White House, Kim Kardashian was spotted holding hands with her new love, Kanye West, in New York City this afternoon (April 29).

The two headed into Serafina to get a mid-day bite to eat as the reality TV star sported long, gorgeous locks and a sexy black dress, which was a bit more risqué than her morning wardrobe as she tweeted, “Who knew they had a chapel in the airport! Church service before the flight!”

In other news, the 31-year-old beauty recently spoke out about becoming a sitcom star and straying away from her famed career in reality television. “Kim wants to move beyond reality TV and become a comedy actress,” says a source. “She really wants to be the next Sofia Vergara.

kim-add-k-042912-1

Acting is something she wants to do just for her,” another source revealed to the New York Post. “Kim wants to do something that wouldn’t involve her sisters [Kourtney and Khloe].

Although no plans are finalized, it should be interesting. Do you think Kim is cut out to be a comedic actress?

6.     Like  

Group
    Pl@net Butler

Status

Kardashian Ladies
    Hit the NYC Press Circuit.

Taking care of their crazy schedules, the Kardashian family was spotted leaving their hotel in New York City today (April 30).

Kim, Kourtney and Khloe, and Kris Jenner got all gussied up and headed off to do some promotional duties at the E! Network upfronts for “Keeping Up with the Kardashians.”

kardashians-043012-7

And it sounds like Kim is losing patience with her preggers sister Kourtney- she tweeted, “The excuses @KourtneyKardash blames on her pregnancy is unreal! One lucky duck!!! Oh wait til the tides are turned one day!

Last night, the “Disaster Movie” babe took in a Broadway show- “I just saw the play Wicked, it was soooo good! Everyone should def go see it!” she wrote.

kardashians-043012-6

7.     Like  

Group
    Pl@net Butler

Status

Kim Kardashian's
    Beverly Hills Pampering Sesh.

kim-k-050112-%20(4)

Back in her home state, Kim Kardashian was spotted getting her nails prettied up in a salon in Beverly Hills, CA this afternoon (May 1).

The fresh faced reality television queen sported an all-black ensemble matched with a pair of tight yoga pants that showed off her famous curves while she tweeted earlier in the day, “I'm going going back back to Cali Cali....NY its been a fun few weeks!”.

kim-k-050112-%20(6)

In personal news, the 31-year-old star left her new boo, Kanye West, in the Big Apple after spending an extended stay together wining and dining all over town.

According to a close family friend, the rapper is fitting into her family very well. "He's already acting like family," the source said. "He fits in and gets along better with everyone than Kris (Humphries) ever did."

"He's totally cool with just laying low in the background," the insider added. "He loves watching Kim in action doing her thing.".

kim-k-050112-%20(2)

8.     Like  

Group
    Pl@net Butler

Status

Kim Kardashian's
    Night Of Generosity.

Joining in on a commendable charity celebration, Kim Kardashian kicked off her weekend by attending the Generosity Water's 4th Annual Night of Generosity in Hollywood, California on Friday night (May 4).

Held at the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel, the E! reality star joined fellow celebrities, top brands and influential philanthropists in raising funds for the organization which helps bring clean drinking water to thousands of those in need.

After enjoying cocktails, appetizers special live performances and the beautiful museum style visual displays, Kim capped off her night at the Generosity Water fete, as she tweeted, "Just left the Generosity Water event. Thanks @MIKESNEDEGAR for inviting me!"

kim-kardashian-gw-050412-%20(3)

The outing comes as Kim recently spoke with WWD about her family's hit program, "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" - which kicks off the seventh season on May 20th.

Of the E! reality series' direction this time around, the 31-year-old brunette beauty dished, “The next season will be a lot more focused on my little sisters. Their careers are becoming busy. They are doing more than their school and cheerleading. They now have jobs outside school."

As for how long they plan on keeping it going, Kim said that it “depends on how much longer we are having fun doing this, and we are still having fun.

9.     Like  

Group
    Pl@net Butler

Status

Kourtney Kardashian & Mason's
    Park Playtime.

kourtney-kardashian-mason-disick-050512-%20(6)

Spending some quality time together, Kourtney Kardashian and her adorable son, Mason Disick, were spotted having some fun at a park in Calabasas, CA on Saturday (May 5).

The reality TV starlet was glowing as she showed off her growing baby bump in a fitted grey maxi dress and strappy sandals while the two-year-old stud showed off his Kardashian style sense in destroyed jeans and Converse sneakers.

In other news, the 33-year-old mommy seemed ready to satisfy her Cinco de Mayo pregnancy cravings as she took to her Twitter page, writing, "Happpppy Cinco de Mayo! Chips and guac!" She then later added, "Craving queso dip!"

kourtney-kardashian-mason-disick-050512-%20(5)

Kourtney's younger sister, Kim, was also taking part in the festivities yesterday as she and friend, Joyce Bonelli, covered themselves with authentic Mexican accessories.

Both sporting red lips, the 31-year-old star took to her social media page, tweeting, "Getting ready for a Cinco de Mayo party with @jOYCEBONELLi #REDLIPS" The brunette beauty posted several pics of her and her friends holding maracas while decked out in beads and fake mustaches!

10.     Like  

Group
    Pl@net Butler

Status

Kim Kardashian's
    Early Morning Bootcamp Class.

Keeping up on her curvy and toned body, Kim Kardashian was spotted getting her early morning workout in at her gym in Los Angeles, California on Tuesday (May 8).

Showing off her natural beauty, the reality TV star made her way out of the gym without a drop of makeup on wearing a white tank top under a black zip up jacket that she paired with tight workout pants, Nike's and an over-sized tan purse.

After her workout, Kim took to Twitter to gush about her dedication to a healthy lifestyle tweeting, "Just killed it in bootcamp! I have the best days when I start it with a good workout! Hope you all have a good day!"

kim-kardashian-050812-%20(2)

The 31-year-old fueled rumors that she's dating rapper Kanye West by rolling around in LA earlier this week in his $500, 000 silver Mercedes SLR McLaren.

Kim was spotted taking her sister, Khloe Kardashian for a spin in the low-riding sports car before stopping to visit Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick, who are expecting their second child.

11.     Like  

Group
    Pl@net Butler

Status

Lakers Game 7 Date Night !

kim-kanye-top-051212-%20(7)

Among the many stars turning up to cheer on the hometown team during a must-win NBA Playoffs contest, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West spent their Saturday night (May 12) at Staples Center in Los Angeles, California.

The E! reality star and her rapper beau took to a pair of primo front row seats as they chatted amongst one another prior to tipoff of Game Seven of the Western Conference Quarterfinals between the Los Angeles Lakers and the visiting Denver Nuggets.

kim-kanye-051212-%20(2)

The basketball date comes just after Kim took to Twitter to have a little fun with her millions of followers while posting a personal shot of herself rocking a freshly tanned, darker-than-usual complexion.

"The tannerexic mom has some serious competition!!! LOL," the 31-year-old added in a brief message accompanying the pic in reference to controversial New Jersey mom Patricia Krentcil.

kim-kanye-top-051212-%20(9)

kim-kanye-051212-%20(7)

12.     Like  

Group
    Pl@net Butler

Status

Chinatown Photo Shoot Smooch.

kim-kanye-kiss-051312-%20(10)

With her demanding career not even affording her 24 hours off on Mother's Day, Kim Kardashian was hard at work in Chinatown, Los Angeles on Sunday (May 13).

The E! reality hottie donned a shorter 'do and sexy black frock as hair, makeup and wardrobe staffers got everything just right for a fashion magazine photo shoot.

kim-kanye-kiss-051312-%20(7)

Also getting a special visit on set from her rap star beau Kanye West - with whom she shared a smooch in between poses - Miss Kardashian tweeted of the day's doings, "Happy Mothers Day!!! Had an amazing breakfast with the family...now off to a special shoot today!"

Meanwhile, Kim also took time to pen a heartfelt message to all of the mothers in her tight-knit family - including her mom, Kris Jenner, her sister, Kourtney, and her grandma, MJ.

kim-kanye-kiss-051312-%20(14)

Posting the note on her personal website, the 31-year-old told, "To my mom on Mother’s Day. I love you more than you know. You are more than my mother, you are my best friend. You have always been there for me no matter what, and my sisters, my brother and I are all so lucky to have you. Where would I be without you?"

"To Kourtney, my big sister and the most incredible mom to Mason. I am so proud to call you my sister and my friend. This next next year we will have another little angel with us, and I can’t wait to meet her. You are such an amazing mom to Mason and I know you’ll be the best mom in the world to your new daughter".

kim-kanye-kiss-051312-%20(9)

"To my grandma MJ, you are my inspiration and I love you so much! To all the moms and grandma’s out there, Happy Mother’s Day!"

13.     Like  

Group
    Pl@net Butler

Status

Khloe Kardashian:
    Kanye is a "Good Friend to All of Us".

The youngest of the triple-K trio Khloe Kardashian was spotted filming her reality show while out and about in Los Angeles, CA this afternoon (May 15).

The 27-year-old sister looked great in a black and white maxi dress with strappy heels matched with a teal purse, while sharing her morning details on Twitter saying, “Pilates baby!!!! Starting my day off right.

khloe-kardashian-051512-%20(3)

In other news, the reality star princess recently dished about her sister Kim Kardashian and her new relationship with Kanye West saying, “For me, we’ve known Kanye for so many years and he’s always been such a good friend to all of us.

Khloe added, “We’ve all been good friends with him. For me, I think friendships make the best relationships. Kim is so happy and is such a different person… She crowd surfs now… I love, it. You’re like a wild, crowd-surfing child and I love you.

14.     Like  

Group
    Pl@net Butler

Status

Kourtney Kardashian:
    "I Love Being Pregnant!".

Spending the gorgeous day out and about in Beverly Hills, Kourtney Kardashian was spotted grabbing lunch at Mauro’s Café inside of Fred Segal’s this afternoon (May 16).

The gorgeous expecting mother donned an all-white maxi dress and strappy sandals as she dined out before getting in a little shopping at Bel Bambini for a little baby inspiration.

kourt-k-051612-%20(3)

In other news, the reality television star recently tweeted, “I love being pregnant! Such a magical and beautiful feeling. Feeling blessed!” Her and boyfriend Scott Disick are expecting their second child sometime in June.

The 33-year-old and mother Kris Jenner recently visited the Los Angeles Childen’s Hospital and the brunette beauty said, “My mom and I went to the Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles for the first time to host a little Mother’s Day event. We had our friends from OPI come and give all of the mommies or grandmothers (and little girls if they wanted) manicures as we visited with them.

15.     Like  

Group
    Pl@net Butler

Status

Kim Kardashian:
    BBC Radio with Beau Kanye West.

kimkanye-51712-%20(4)

Fully supporting her never-ending promotional duties, Kanye West was spotted close by Kim Kardashian as she made her way out of BBC 1 studios in London, England earlier today (May 17).

The E! reality starlet looked lovely in a short-sleeve white frock with gold embellishments and black strappy heels, while her "Love Lockdown" beau opted for more a more casual blue hoodie, black basketball shorts and matching sneakers.

kimkanye-51712-%20(3)

During an appearance earlier this week, Kim’s mom Kris Jenner came to her defense during her interview on the “Today” show when asked if her newly-divorced daughter is dating too soon.

Jenner replied, "He's been a family friend for a long time and he's a really nice guy. When your kids are happy, you're happy. I think Kim is just hanging out with friends. There's nothing crazy going on. They're just having a really good time. My kids are really smart about timing and all that. So she knows what she's doing."

kimkanye-51712-%20(7)

155 replies since 1/1/2012, 14:06   8933 views